President Obama is persistent, I’ll say that for him! He is not done with his beloved public option health care.
He’s not been deterred by any of those pesky things called facts.
- Not by: The polls that show that Americans do not want government involved in health care
- Not by: Today’s news that Canada’s healthcare system is “imploding”
- Not by: The Congressional Budget office that says his system will not lower costs and will cost over a trillion dollars
- Not by: All of the people attending Town Hall Meetings
- Not by: The public health care experiments in California and Hawaii that didn’t work.
Hmmm. I think that we need to be more persistent than the President. Remember check the facts, don’t believe the spin, and let those legislators know where you stand!